ThornGaming
Want to log in? Well you can here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ThornGaming
Want to log in? Well you can here!
ThornGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Approved] Liam Winchester App For Mod (: (:

2 posters

Go down

[Approved] Liam Winchester App For Mod (: (:  Empty [Approved] Liam Winchester App For Mod (: (:

Post by LIam Win Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:28 am

Name: Liam Winchester
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:151436205
Discord: JamesTheAussi#5495
Mic: Yes I do have a mic
What role are you looking for (all roles are at the bottom of the forum):
Experience:Svers Gaming (down) Raptor RP (down) Faded  servers (active)
What does RDM mean: Random Death Match
What does NLR mean: New Life Rule
What does RDA mean: Random Arrest
Do you have a staff member to recommend you: No
How long have you been a part of our community: Just Started Today
What can you bring to the staff team:
Why do you believe you’re suited for this position: I have had a lot of Experience being mod on lots of servers is i think this would be the best position for me
Why do you want to become a member of the staff team:
I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. Multiple times I've been on, the load of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I've fully read the rules and obviously since my past, I know all the secrets which people do to rule break, I'm not a rule breaker anymore, but due to my past, I feel like I'd be an asset too the community by finding out rule breakers who do what I have done in my past. I feel like due to my experience with other communities, I'd be an amazing asset, from developing, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 1080+ hours game time on Garry's Mod, meaning that I've played for over almost 2 months. I could put this spare time into Werwolf Gaming, bettering the server in any possible way I can. I wish too make the community cleaner of rule breakers in any possible way I can. I'm an extremely experienced coder so I hope if one day I could reach the high ranks, there would be opportunities for me to help the community in further ways, such as coding/developing in anyway I can. I've lived in Britain all my life and only speak English, meaning I can communicate easily with players due to English being the main language on the server. Due to all of the servers I've been staff on, I feel that I could better this community and put all of my experience dedicated into community.
How many hours do you have on our server: 2 hours
How active are you usually per day: 4 times
How many hours do you have on Garry's mod:1,368 hours

LIam Win
T-Mod
T-Mod

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Liam Winchester App For Mod (: (:  Empty Re: [Approved] Liam Winchester App For Mod (: (:

Post by Morgan2k1 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:36 pm

approved. Start as t-mod
Morgan2k1
Morgan2k1
God
God

https://thorngaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum