ThornGaming
Want to log in? Well you can here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ThornGaming
Want to log in? Well you can here!
ThornGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Sami Acid's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Sami Acid's Moderator Application Empty [Accepted] Sami Acid's Moderator Application

Post by Sami Acid Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:31 am

Name: Sami Acid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100836539

Discord: Yes and name is Sammy.

Mic: Yes

What role are you looking for (all roles are at the bottom of the forum): I would like to apply for the Moderator rank.

Experience: Yes i do have experience.

What does RDM mean: RANDOM-DEATH-MATCH and MASS RANDOM-DEATH MATCH Killing people for no reason.

What does NLR mean: New Life Rule once u die you cannot go back to that location for a amount of time.

What does RDA mean: Random Arrest means someone arresting a player without a valid reason.

Do you have a staff member to recommend you: (Morgantalks to mics)

How long have you been a part of our community: First Day on but i really do think il make a difiference to the community.

What can you bring to the staff team: I can bring alot of things such as. Making the community a nice place and friendly place for everyone.
I will make sure we have no rule breaking rdmers , nlrers and make sure everyone enjoys their time on this server.

Why do you believe you’re suited for this position: I really do think i am suited for this
role because of who i am. I am a very kind hearted person. I love to help out and
do my very best to help our the community. I will get rid of hackers and everyone will be equal. I will never
abuse the powers given to me.

Why do you want to become a member of the staff team: I would love to be on the staff team because
i have always wanted to become a Moderator on a darkrp server. I have learnt so much and i am ready to
help out everyone. I never power abuse and never break the rules. I can be a fun partner to do ingame things with.
I love to get rid of hackers and enjoy my time with people ingame and have a chat. I know all the rules and
i can help new people know them aswell.

How many hours do you have on our server: 1-2 Hours

How active are you usually per day: 4-5 Hours a Day. Depends on how much time i have.

How many hours do you have on Garry's mod: 130 Hours

Sami Acid
T-Mod
T-Mod

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Sami Acid's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Sami Acid's Moderator Application

Post by Morgan2k1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:32 am

Accepted as a T-Mod, you seem nice.
Morgan2k1
Morgan2k1
God
God

https://thorngaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down